Explore entire mountains in this open-world skiing & snowboarding adventure. Land the biggest cliff drops in the backcountry, freeride down a steep chute, clip the gates in a slalom track, stomp a perfect park run, or just explore the vast ski resorts – the choice is yours!
This is a demo version with the first mountain free. Purchase the full game to unlock all 7 mountains and get twin-tip skis and board.
– 7 huge open-world mountains to explore
– 100+ different challenges to master
– 10+ different types of challenges (including Super G, Slopestyle, Freeride, Big Air and more)
– Cross-device multiplayer over Wifi
– Game Controller/Joypad support
– Online leaderboards to compete in
– Vivid ski resorts with busy slopes, avalanches, wildlife, and sunsets
– Absolute freedom to ski wherever you want, and ride any lift you like without loading screens or interruptions
– Advanced trick system with flips, spins, corks, rails, combos and more
– 20+ hours of gameplay to complete all mountains
– Zen mode
Winter 2021 Expansion
The expansion includes three new mountains and can be purchased from within the game. Introducing:
– Pinecone Peaks, USA – A massive resort that combines long pistes, large backcountry areas and a wide range of snow parks, with rails and kickers for all skill levels.
– Ben Ailig, Scotland – Slushy spring skiing in the middle of farms, grazing land, gorges, and impressive rock formations.
– Mount Fairview, Canada – A picturesque resort amid dense forests and slow rivers with flawlessly groomed slopes and thrilling Super G tracks.
Gather your friends, connect to the same Wifi and explore the mountains together. Compete in races or try out the new battle mode where you throw snowballs and plant rails to send your friends off the course. Up to 16 players can play together at once.
The adventure starts at the bottom of Hirschalm, a sleepy ski resort in the midst of the alps. Strap on your skis or board and head down to the lift while picking up the basics like turning and jumping.
Take the lift up to Almhütte and try your first slalom challenge. Completing challenges earns you Ski Passes which are used to unlock ski lifts which takes you to new parts of the mountain.
As you advance up the mountain you have to tackle a variety of challenges like slalom, slopestyle, ski cross, and big air. Now perfect carving turns will not be enough but you also have to start practicing tricks, rails, and drops to complete the challenges.
And don’t forget to get off the slopes and head into the backcountry areas. Apart from deep powder and clean lines, you will discover hidden challenges and secret Ski Passes. But be careful – outside the groomed runs there are bears, wolves, avalanches, falling trees, and other hazards waiting for you!
Connect with thousands of fellow skiers and boarders, get hints and advices, speedrun, and compete with the pros.
Grand Mountain Adventure is developed by Toppluva, a small indie studio from Stockholm, Sweden consisting of three snowboard-enthusiastic brothers. If you have any trouble, read the FAQ at:
See you on the slopes!
/ Viktor, Sebastian and Alexander