Full-featured old-school fantasy RTS. No boosters. No timers. No pay-to-win. Battles 10-20 min. Campaign of 26 missions, online PvP and PvE. Support for Wi-Fi multiplayer and modding.
Open "Community" in order to play online, create own levels or download levels made by other players! Hone your art of war, victory can't be bought!
Join our friendly indie community in Discord and socials to find friends and share your ideas with the developer! The game is available on mobile and PC.
• Medieval castles with walls of stone and wood!
• Build catapults and other warcraft to break the walls!
• Archers, melees and cavalry are ready to defend your stronghold.
• Naval battles, transport ships and fishing boats
• Capture and protect resources and strategic positions
• Campaign of 26 missions with different gameplay mechanics
• Multiplayer (Wi-Fi or public servers) with spectator mode, in-game chat, reconnection support, team play with or against bots, sharing units with teammates PvP and PvE maps. Cross-play with PC and other platforms.
• In-game library of more then 4000 PvP and PvE missions made by players. Share your levels and promote among the community!
• Autosaves and replay recording system (should be enabled in settings)
• Level editor allows creating own game modes, campaign missions (with replicas, dialogs, and many triggers bringing experience close to visual scripting)
• Walls that are destroyable only with siege equipment and giving bonuses to defenders
• Battle and transport ships, fishing boats, building across the map and resource capturing
• Full support for portrait orientation on smartphones, different ways to select army, minimap, control groups, autosave system
• Experimental Pier-To-Pier game via internet, proved to work on mobile platforms but needs time to polish
• Experimental cross-platform modding support
Defend and siege strongholds in the world of middle age empires and medieval warcraft!
Give commands to each unit or whole army with convenient control.
Collect resources and evolve economy in real time. Don't worry about loosing progress with a autosaving system. Play portrait or vertical orientation.
Build anywhere across the map and train melee, archers or cavalry without artificial timers.
At the initial stages of the game, you need to build an effective economy. Resources should be enough to build a planned army. Do not forget about protection. Build one or two towers at the beginning of the game.
During the attack, the army needs reinforcements. Barracks allow you to set a gathering point for warriors.